top of page
Visa application form with pen

Immigration Advice and British Citizenship Services in Barking and East London

Visa Applications

London Pioneer College is registered by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) to provide immigration advice and services only at Level 1.     

Our East London-based team have made successful applications to the Home Office for Spouse Visas, Spouse Visa extensions, Settlement, British Citizenship for Adults, British Citizenship for Children as well as EU Residents Permits, Permanent Visa Applications for people living in the UK.

Whether you’re looking for immigration advice in Barking or help applying for British Citizenship, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team in Barking to discuss your personal requirements. With a wealth of experience and unmatched dedication to our clients, we are your go-to partners for a comprehensive range of immigration advice services in East London. 

Contact our team to take advantage of our services.

Close up of United Kingdom visa in passport

Standard Visitor visa

London Pioneer College helps you apply for all standard visitor visas, you will need to apply for a visa to visit the UK if you are coming:

  • for leisure, for example on holiday or to see your family and friends

  • for business, or to take part in sports or creative events

  • for another reason, for example to receive private medical treatment

The standard visitor visa has now replaced all the following:

  • Family Visitor visa

  • General Visitor visa

  • Child Visitor visa

  • Business Visitor visa, including visas for academics, doctors, and dentists

  • Sports Visitor visa Entertainer Visitor visa Prospective Entrepreneur visa

  • Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa

  • Approved Destination Status (ADS) visa

You will be able to apply for a standard visitor visa if you want to come and visit the UK for business-related activities, for example:

  • you’re coming to the UK for a conference, meeting or training

  • you want to take part in a specific sports-related event

  • you’re an artist, entertainer or musician and coming to the UK to perform

  • are an academic and are doing research or accompanying students on a study abroad programme

  • you’re a doctor or dentist and are coming to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post

  • you want to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)

  • you want to get funding to start, take over, join, or run a business in the UK

Book Your Free Consultation Today

Whether you’re moving to the UK for work, family, to study, or for any other reason, we can help make the process as smooth and hassle-free as possible. As one of the leading immigration advice service providers in East London, we’ve helped hundreds of clients with their visa and British Citizenship applications. 

If you’re based in Barking or the surrounding local area, please don’t hesitate to drop by for a chat or give the team a call to discuss your personal requirements. Our friendly team of immigration experts is on hand to help you complete your application, so don’t hesitate to get in touch today!

Call us to book a free 10-minute consultation on 020 8594 0036

bottom of page